Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of our disclaimers and privacy policies.
Information in this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a replacement for seeing a qualified medical professional such as your doctor or a hospital. You should not use the information herein for treating any disease or illness or prescribing medication in any way, shape or form. Any statements on this website have not been endorsed by the FDA or any governing health authority in any country.
This website works in affiliation with other online merchants. Please be aware that any prices shown on this website may be subject to change without notice. We do our best to keep all links up to date and valid but cannot guarantee the accuracy of links and special offers displayed.
We are not responsible for any products ordered from our affiliate merchants, either in services, product guarantees or their actions. The final contract will be between you the customer, and the merchant.
We are proud to be a registered and authorised affiliate for the following companies:
Auction content and live online deals are provided by the above companies and we may or may not receive a commission on any sale. This will not taint any recommendation we make about any product or service, our reputation has been built on honest reviews and comments.
The type of information we may collect about you with your permission includes:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your postal address
Generally, this information is requested when you are either downloading free products, when you purchase any of our products (eBooks, software, physical products etc.) or when you subscribe to our newsletters. Note that we never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. You can check the information that we hold about you by using the contact form on this website at any time.
How we control your personal information
We do not use your personal information for any reason other than to contact you. We never sell, give away or rent your email address or details to a third party.
How we may use your personal information
Your personal information is used for our internal use only and this is for the following reasons:
- To advise of software upgrades or updates on our products.
- To provide assistance to you after you have purchased products from us.
- To send out information, recommendations and resources to you.
- To help us create and deliver relevant and interesting content to you.
- To advise you of new products, services, special offers and information which we feel may be useful to you.
We shall only ever disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of international law
- Comply with legal processes served on our company
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our company
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees or users of our products and services